Saturday 31 March 2012

Easter preparation

In the last week before the Easter holidays, we have had two meetings to catch up with designers, and confirm what needs to be done over the break.

During these meetings, I have been able to raise concerns I had regarding sourcing, and have been put at ease by both the production managers and designers, and now have a clear idea of what is required over the next four weeks. In the minutes from the  meeting which I type up and circulate to the team, items are listed that require further action and names of those responsible are highlighted, to ensure everyone is aware of their duties and what needs to be done.

I feel confident in the role of Technical Stage Manager, and have a set of items to be sourced that are the final pieces of the project. Although I had some issues with certain aspects of the designs, these have since been rectified and I now know what will be required in the final weeks running up to the project in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment